Friday, May 27, 2005

 

Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart...

Just a quickie!

First of all: wow. What an amazing match. I remember saying back in March that "if you weren't absolutely gripped by [the] Chelsea-Barcelona game then you must be dead inside" ... well, Liverpool-Milan blew that one away. Such a range of emotions, the whole game changing in the blink of an eye, and finishing with a courageous and fully-deserved win on penalties (fully-deserved winners of the shootout, I mean. You can't really say who deserved to win the game, it was all so surreal!). Walking back home and hearing people shouting and singing all around put a huge smile on my face. It was a magical night; literally, in that you felt like you were in a bubble and that it wasn't quite real.

I'm actually off work today. Don't ask me why, I didn't ask for it. And no, I haven't been sacked before anyone asks. My work just has a couple of random days off every year. It's a lovely day, so I've been wandering aimlessly around the common taking pics. I will flickr some more soon, promise.

Finally, the very best of luck to anyone who's doing exams at the moment. See you on the other side! :)
Comments:
I'm so glad I decided to watch the game - was going to give it a miss after the torment of the FA Cup Final, but Bobface changed my mind, and, well, wow!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?