Thursday, December 09, 2004

 

Egogoogling.

It's a fairly obvious idea, I guess, but I hadn't done it before. I refer to googling one's name.

I have some interesting namesakes - on the first page alone I am a mathematician or computer scientist at 3 different universities (which is odd, as I am one myself), a character in 6 Feet Under, a wedding photographer, a glaciologist, a missionary radio broadcaster, and "a son, a husband, a father whose life was abruptly taken from us by the crime of driving under the influence".

What I didn't find, however, was anything connected with me. Ah well...

Comments:
nope, i can't find me when i google myself either! although there were 19,000 results and i have to confess i didnt look through all of them!!
 
I am hounded electronically by some college level basketball player. And that's it. Apparently I have a fairly uncommon name.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?