Monday, January 31, 2005

 

Back in the UK!

Well, I'm back, and straight back to work too :(
Though it's not all bad, my boss is still away so I shouldn't get bothered much, and I have t'internet here so I can catch up on all t'gossip. No idea why I'm being Northern. I just feel like it. Sounds like you're all having fun, anyway :)

I wrote a couple more blog entries before I left but didn't get a chance to post them. I'm not going to now, I can't really be arsed and I'm sure you've all had quite enough of me blathering on by now. Reading some of them back: bloody hell I can be a verbose twat at times!

I must also apologise for not telling people I was going till the last minute ... I guess I kinda had some ridiculous notion of there being a "right time", which never actually came (I was going to on my birthday but the evening didn't quite end up how I'd expected it would). I'm sorry... please don't hate me! :)

I've decided I want my blog to be more like Bob's. Short, intelligent, to the point and funny, with lots of drinking involved :)

P.S. A note to my parents: you can stop reading this now. If you like. Please? ;)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?