Monday, February 21, 2005

 
Argh! Another frustrating weekend. Ok, so Friday was my own fault... by the time Bob confirmed he was off to Nexus I was starting on a bottle of wine and watching Nathan Barley, and decided it was too cold and too far. Looks like Bob had a good night, though... ;)
But I should really have made it to Rock the Hobbit on the Saturday. A big apology to Bob - it's not so much that I missed a day of fun with my friends (which I did), but that I wasn't able support a charitable event which a good friend had put a lot of effort into organising. There were reasons... but then there always seem to be reasons. I'm not going to say any more on here, but I am feeling a bit disillusioned...

On a lighter note, I saw Dodgeball yesterday and laughed lots. Very funny, if a little unsubtle. It always helps when there's a character in it who's thinks he's a pirate... he goes round wearing a bandana, a waistcoat and an ample-sleeved shirt and talks like he be a salty sea dog. Yarrr!
Comments:
hey pug... no need to apologise for saturday. and the good news is it looks like there will be another one fairly soon :) yay.

oh and you really didn't miss much at nexus (except for the old man, of course). musically it was strangely lacking for a friday nexus.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?