Wednesday, February 23, 2005

 

This week's largely pointless online quiz...

...as found by Elly, asks How Nerdy Are You?

A caution: it's overwhelmingly to do with computer and science nerdiness - if, like James, you know everything there is to know about LotR but not much about programming languages or the Periodic Table, you'll probably come out hippest of the hip ;)

My result: 76% scored higher (more nerdy), and 24% scored lower (less nerdy).

What does this mean? Your nerdiness is: Not nerdy, but definitely not hip.


I am nerdier than 24% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

Comments:
Nah, I reckon being slightly nerdy is the best... having a bit of knowledge & intelligence but still having a social life ;) Besides, being hip is too much effort :)
 
I really don't know that much about LotR y'know, but sitting through twelve hours of its cinema incarnation on a semi regular basis can't be all that healthy... Maybe it all depends on your definitions of "nerd" or "geek". I'd say that this was more of "bod" or a "spoddy" test. Although I wouldn't score particularly highly on this it's no real indication of my lack of geekiness! J.
 
Hi James!
Thanks for commenting :)
Yeah, nerds, geeks and spods have endless debates about what those terms mean... I reckon that all blokes are geeks; it's in our nature :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?