Tuesday, March 22, 2005

 

Stayin' out for the summer; playing games in the rain...

Well, wasn't it a lovely weekend, boys and girls?! It was so nice to be able to leave the house in just a t-shirt (plus trousers and shoes to be on the safe side!), especially since I only have about 3 jumpers/cardies but considerably more t-shirts ;-)
Friday night was Nexus, which is always a pleasure. Saturday, after re-attaching my face after all that dancing, I went to my first barbecue of the year, at Ben's house. Ben and Lucy found the biggest potato in the world, and I would post a picture of it if I hadn't temporarily mislaid my camera's USB cable. Arse. It was impressive, anyway. Then Sunday I went for my first curry since coming back from India, with Jon et al, and foolishly stayed up till about 1am playing Trivial Pursuits. Still, I did win :)

Trivia corner: What's the main connection between Aix-la-Chapelle and Aachen?
Answer: They're the same place.

I like this fact.

It's raining and blowing a gale out there at the moment. I do not like this fact.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?