Monday, April 04, 2005

 

Glastonbury!

After a surreal Saturday night out, in which we ended up with pretty much our own private party in Jesters for Matt's birthday, I crashed over at Al's and we woke up early to bash at 'F5' and 'redial' buttons for a couple of hours. In the end we got through (on the webshite) after only 40mins or so. Al's confirmation e-mail came through later in the day, so the only question now is whether the fact that Al entered my postcode incorrectly will matter :)

I know Ben & Lucy got tickets, and I've just read Mary's blog so I know she's coming too, but what about the rest of you?

Wooooooooooooooooooooo! :)

P.S. I've just realised that I'm going to see Idlewild this Thursday. Snuck up on me a bit, that one :)
Anyone else going?
Comments:
Hey Mr Pug!
I've attempted to start blogging... so visit me!
Hopefully I'll learn to be interesting soon!
Rach
x
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?