Monday, February 19, 2007

 

Chinese New Year

On Sunday morning, myself and Bob wandered into town to see the Chinese New Year celebrations. As he says on his blog, we saw first of all a "junior" dragon dance, done (and done well!) by kids; then some martial arts displays, lion and unicorn dances, and finally a huge, 120ft-long dragon that eventually escaped out of the Civic Centre and down the high street!

Unfortunately, after the first dance, the batteries in my camera ran out. I had some spares, but due to me being a thicko and not realising that rechargeables don't come fully charged, they didn't work. Arse. Fortunately, Bob took a load more (here).

Chasing the "pearl of wisdom"

(and yes, I realise that neither of the kids are Chinese...)
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?